CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Princess Joanna

I'm so glad that you've receive it. Well i wasn't thinking of buying anything for anyone during Valentine though but something came up in my mind. To be honest, your name pop-up on my mind suddenly i said "i need to buy her a valentine's gift. I don't care if she is not my gf or not, as long as i love her so much. That is all it matters in my life". I'm missing you so much as well. I wouldn't think that you would putting my name in your blog saying thanks and everything. and princess, you don't have to say sorry for not meeting me during LSS. You were not suppose to say sorry, it's not your fault even. It's no one's fault okay. We can meet some other time right. It's not that i'm gonna die or something right =D Well, if i do die, then miss me tons alright =) Having difficulty times for me it is right now but hey... It's life rite. Anything can happen. All i want is you to be there with me and keep on supporting me in whatever i'm doing alright. That is all i'm asking from you. Not more than that. & and if i do come back to miri, i'll let you know alright. You'll be one of the first person to know that i'm going back to miri alright. love you so much princess! muahxx!
I MISS && LOVE PRINCESS JOANNA SO MUCH

2 comments:

Ms.Cyong said...

aww... its so sweet... job =] u no ind gaji lah kan? =D why u no cbox or shoutmix? terpaksa leave comments here =X

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

i'll put a chat box somewhere in my blog alrite.. just wait a moment. anyway, what do u mean by
"u no ind gaji lah kan?" i dun understand what u mean liao