CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Self-Sacrifice for my love ones!

Been forced to join some organization which people have to a choice to either to join or not. SHE was there with me as well. In my dream, i'm having a relationship with HER. Both of us were so in love towards each other, caring and happy. A few of my friends were been captured in a small hall where i were able to see them from the outside and i'm the only person that could get in the hall. I was kinda in charge and is the leader among everyone. SHE was in that hall as well. I got so worried about her till the organization people knew that i'm with HER. No cops or else lots of friends of mine in the hall wii be in trouble. I was so worried especially HER. I could barely think anything except saving HER from getting hurt. While thinking, i went for a walk. A gas station was nearby. Then, something came up in my mind. I have to sacrifice myself to safe everyone especially HER. So i poured myself with the gasoline and bring along a Zeepo lighter. Immediately i went in the hall with my wet and smell of gasoline body along with Mr. Zeepo. "If you don't let them all free, i'll burn myself together with you all and bring you all with me to dine in hell forever!!!". SHE was so afraid that i'll kill myself to safe everyone. I forced HER to go out and said "I'll be fine". One of my friend who were out the hall called the cops earlier on. While waiting for the cops to come, i was in the hall with the organization people. Mr. Zeepo was already lighted. They were all afraid to be burn in hell with me. That dream, that evening, I nearly sacrifice myself just for HER safety. I love HER so much! How i wish that 'SHE' knew that it's HER. You were in my dream J.F. Or should i say P.J!

No comments: