CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

My HoNesTy

Today is easter sunday. Which mean, happy easter everyone! Hehe. Anyway, i just wanna tell my honesty to everyone that doesn't think that i'm a honest person. Well, here goes. This early morning i went to church. After church, there was lots of sales booth around the church. So i went around to take a look. Wanted to buy the church T-Shirt but i didn't bring enough money. So i saw this food called 'Bak-Chang'. It's like a 'pulut' with sambal inside it. So i bought 3 bak-chang. I wanted to buy 5 but my money just enough for emergency. So i bought 3 only. 1 cost Rm2.00. Which all together is Rm6.00. I suddenly get back the change of Rm6.00 in my hand. I was curious then. I was trying to figure it out. Am i the one who count wrongly or they gave me Rm6.00 mistaken. So i went back to the bak-chang stall and asked them how much is it 1 of the bak-chang. They told me it's Rm2.00 for 1. So i immediately gave back to her my change and said "You gave me Rm6.00 in return while i should have Rm4.00 actual price right?" They suddenly say "Oh ya. Sorry and thank you." After taking back my change, i went back home. While on my way to my motorbike, i overheard them saying "he's honest" which make myself proud of being honest and not to lie. I admire myself for being honest and starting from that i'm trying changing my own attitude to be good.

No comments: