CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

This days i always get lots of dreams. I always dream of something weird. So weird that wouldn't ever happen in life. But i kinda wonder, why did i dream this kind of dream. As soon as i fell asleep, weird dreams appear in my mind. As if it would really happen. I tried to figure it out but i just can't. I can't explain why is this happening. Sometimes i dream about my cousin who are in trouble and i am always there for them. I could even hug them in my dreams. Sometimes i could just laugh in reality during my sleeping time. I realised that i smiled and laugh in reality, so i woke up and asking myself. What am i laughing and smiling without reason? Hm. Recently i had lots of dreams. Before i never had this kind of dream continuously every night. Dreams keep on changing. I could even sweat like hell when i woke up from dreams. I could even suddenly cry when i woke up after having a dream. And sometimes i could get worried after a dream that consist of my friends and family. In dreams they are in trouble and sometimes it could happen in reality as well. *Sighs* Why is this happening to me in my fantasy world and my reality world?

No comments: