CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

CuT cUt CuT!

Last friday i went to the barber shop. Guess what, i wanted to cut my hair and color my hair. Instead of doing that, i cut my hair and do treatment on my hair. I was like "Wth! When will i color my hair then?" The barber boss told me that i can only color my hair by next week. Treatment and coloring my hair can't do in the same day. I was like so down. Now i have to wait another week then i can color my hair. *sigh* Anyway, i was thinking of coloring my hair Fire Red but i took a picture of myself with some original effect by the light, i saw my hair was purple on the side of my hair. Then i suddenly think what if i color my hair both Fire Red and Purple. Not mixing color but front Fire Red then a bit back of my hair i wanna color Purple. I wonder how is it gonna be? Is it good or what? Hopefully it's perfect for my hair though. Bleahs!

No comments: