CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Flood!

FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD!!! Ha ha! It's been so long since I had flood at my house! Lolx! Run under the rain and thunderstorm! COOL! I'm looking for my own death XP SO NOT! Lolx!



I took this picture purposely. So you all can see that my legs are IN the water right. Well, my place here in kuching flooded and before I went in to the water, I was in my room lying down on the bed. The night was raining cats and dogs. Then, all the sudden my aunt asked me for a help because her car stuck in a drain not far from my place. I wear my pants and my shirt (was using boxer that time XP) and then quickly go to the car. As i went out the house, I saw everything was full of water. I was like "What the hell happen???" I just ignored it and ran over to my aunt's car. It was hard for me to run that time. It was like on the knee level. How am I suppose to run quickly right? Ha ha! So I just keep running under the heavy rain. There was like thunderstorm and most people would say "Don't go out of the house when It is thunderstorm." I was saying to myself "Job... Job... Your looking for death is it? running under the heavy rain and thunderstorm. You're crazy!" That was the words that I said to myself. Ha ha. How hillarious is it to suggest and tell it to myself. lolx! Anyway, try looking at the picture above. Behind my leg, there's a huge drain and I can't even see where is the drain is. I couldn't imagine myself fell down in that huge hole! Ha ha!


I even get the chance to smile under the heavy rain just to get and to prove this place of mine was flooded. Ha ha! I wanted to take a few more shots but it was too dark and I can't even barely see my own footsteps to go the other places. Lolx! But it was fun tho. If I were still a child, I wouldn't hesitate to swim even tho its a bit dirty. lolx! well, when i was a kid, i still think like an idiot. lolx! that was one of my best experience. swim in the flood. Hoping to find a crocs or even snakes. Ha ha!

No comments: