CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sushi King :D

Rm 2.00 Bonanza sales at sushi king last week. Everything at the sushi train cost Rm 2.00 only but only limited to members. I happen to become one of Sushi King's members. So I went there with my mum and my nephew. Ate about 27 plates overall. It's so yummy and I got full for the whole evening. Ha ha! I just love sushi so much that I ate every food that was displayed on the sushi train :D Yum yum yum! :b








The place was so pack of people that we had to be in line. Luckily when we were in the line, it only took us like less than 5 minutes to get our seats. It's fun eating and eating and having those cold feeling came out from our nose. Ha ha! :P

2 comments:

amalina said...

i am greeeen with ENVY! me want sushi xp

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

hahaha... u dunno how yummy and cheap is the sushi that time XP haha!