CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

OMG! Gay dude add me! WTH!

I was like "who the hell is this guy???" Till he add me in friendster and yahoo messenger and then I find out that he's GAY! I mean wtf! This gonna be kidding me. My life... having those gays around.. so freaking weird. I mean.. totally weird... GOD! It's so... eeuuuwwww! FAGGOT! lets see the conversation me with that GAY DUDE.... in yahoo messenger...



Theodoric: umm.. hi... who is tis?
BUZZ!!!
hairul.izham: hairul here
hairul.izham: browse ur fs
hairul.izham: and add u
Theodoric: oh... ok... umm.. .
Theodoric: how come u can browse my fs?
hairul.izham: extended friend lo
Theodoric: oh.. ok...
Theodoric: umm...
Theodoric: just so u know... be active wit me in fs if u wanna extend ur friend list.. cos i dun like ppl adding me just to have lots of friends.. its worthless..
Theodoric: oh yea... btw, u're gay huh?
hairul.izham: yea
hairul.izham: bisek
Theodoric: uhh... i dun really like bisek.. or even gay....
hairul.izham: well
Theodoric: its disgusting me
hairul.izham: what u like then
hairul.izham: ok
hairul.izham: ok with me
hairul.izham: i dont mind
Theodoric: what...? u're into me?
Theodoric: of course i like gurls.... daa...
hairul.izham: well
hairul.izham: good for you
hairul.izham: i dont force u bro, dont get me wrong
Theodoric: i know.. umm..one thing.. dun call me bro...
Theodoric: im nt even ur bro..
hairul.izham: okies
hairul.izham: call u sis lo
Theodoric: -_-||
Theodoric: u annoys me...
hairul.izham: u annoy me as well
Theodoric: u're just another faggot in this world...
Theodoric: ur the one who add me... -_-||
hairul.izham: u r words also annoying
Theodoric: well.. because im telling it forwardly to u that i dun like bisex or even gays...
Theodoric: u all digust me...
Theodoric: so not appreciate girls at all -_-||
hairul.izham: why u say like that
Theodoric: because its true... what's the use god's create girls in this world?
Theodoric: i tot u say that u dun have a problem of my words... -_-||
Theodoric: think about it... u're wasting your life being gay...

I immediately stop my conversation with this guy after i knew that he's gay... OMG. I just can't believe it.. Seriously.. It's funny and at the same time... It's unbelievable... haha! lolx!

1 comment:

+The lekzoteeq+ said...

yahhh!!!b careful wit ppl nowadays.. hehe