CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

World of cats. Meow! :P

A few of my friends and my twin brother went to cat museum. That museum was totally huge! But I did enjoyed being there though =) Especially being with friends and someone. Whoops! Ha ha! Anyway, here are a few pictures we took while visiting the cat museum. So had fun looking at it =) World of cats I can say =)


Cat footprint :)


Entrance to the world of cats :D


Doraemon! Everyone knows doraemon is part of the cats family.


Kuching Mascot! The Mas'cat'! Ha ha!


Garfield! Lazy, funny yet an awesome and legend cat :P


The Love cats :b


The WILD CATS! Ha ha!


Alice In Wonderland do have a cat character right :D


The Aristochats :D Litad totally love this story :P


I manage to found Tom and Jerry :D My best cat and mouse character ever!


As everyone knows that Lion is part of the cat's family too :)


The Alphabet cat. Also known as The Alphacats! He he!


Memories of Dick the huge fat cat which is the best cat and eat fish and drink milk most of the time :D


The Black Cat :)


The Japanese cats :D I like this cat.


The Malay cats who celebrates raya with John XP Ha ha!

The three unknown cats XP Ha ha!

No comments: