CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Weird phone call recieved

Ha ha. It just happen a few minutes ago. There's a girl called with this unknown number and so I answered it. My first words was "Umm.. Hi? Who is this?" And she answered me by talking chinese. Guess what, she was talking chinese all the way non-stop. I wanted to asked question also she haven't finish her sentence. What a long chinese talk. Ha ha! But seriously, I wanted to laugh at the same time I wanted to asked who is she looking for and what does she wants? But I never got the chance to talk because she keep on talking and talking and talking. I think she speak about a minute or two with me listening those crappy chinese of her. Ha ha! So funny and weird. Lolx!

No comments: