CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Official :D

Ha ha. It's official and I'm totally happy about it. In the same time I'm sad about another person but she did asked me to move on and so I did. I know how it felt to know when the other person you love so much have a new relationship life. Been there a lot of time and through it a thousand of time. Sometimes you're not a jealousy type of person and you tend to be jealous after knowing that the person you love so much had a new person in his or her life. When another person asked you alright? Their response would be "dun worry, I'll be fine." Or "really... It's nothing. I'd be fine" and gave a fake smile... But I know, deep inside their heart. They felt totally crush and felt like crying. Wondering "why is this happening to me? Why should I be angry of him/her while I myself asked him/her to look for a new one and don't think too much about us anymore." That is always what they will think and don't deny it. I felt it a lots of time and yes! It totally hurts my heart so badly. What more to say to the others. Our heart are just the same. Our hearts are fragile and we must handle it with care and properly. Once it's broken, it's hard for us to pull everything back together. So anyway, It's official and thanks :)

No comments: