CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

It hurts when truth speaks.

I was so damn blurr after knowing that the last person that i've suspected was the person I trusted the most. Telling me that will help me and I'll do my role as well. But, this isn't working as plan. Instead of helping me out, I gotta be the pawn of the game. There's like 2 things I want to point out for today's blog. First point is "When truth speaks" and "Love games".

"When truth speaks" is a latest story which i just got last few hours. I was totally blurr and... I dunno... I just can't think straight like how I used too. I was dare to do something to a friend of mine by my twin. So I said I dare to do it. Then he asked me not to do it. He said "she has been booked". I was like "What are you talking about? What do you mean by those words 'booked'?" So he told me his meaning. I was like so stunt and blurry! I was like so frustrated and just can't believe it. I mean. A person i trusted so much is the person that would be the last person in this earth that I would suspected. That is the only thing I could say thought. Still in the blurry mind right now actually.

"Love games" is the second point for my story. This love games is 'scandalous' games. Where a person having the only way to go through using 2 roads. One is the happiness road and the other road is the flirtation road. So basically, I'm in the flirtation road... I didn't like this 'Flirtation road' actually but I can't help myself after watching a friend of mine being treated like a dog with no brains at all. So, I decided to flirt with her and she knows what is my real intention to be actually. But she didn't bother of asking or knowing it more... But to be honest, after this 'flirtation road', I was thinking of taking stuff seriously after everything is settled. So hopefully everything would be settled and 1 way is the only road to the destination I wanted to go for a long time.

This 2 points actually are connected to each other and I kind of thinking writing about it because it feels so painful, happy and sad in the same time to not let it out. I don't really mind if I'm sharing it through out the whole world because I might could get some word of advice from any randomness person in this world to give me opinion or suggestion on what should I do next or in the future.

No comments: