CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My huge drink of the year! :P


So I didn't think that I would get this huge drink as my 'large' size. I thought it would be a bit smaller. Ha ha. It took me about an hour to finish this drink and that was my 1st and last 'large' order. He he. But it was worth it thought. It's so tasty that it makes me goes wild and crazy till the next day. Ha ha! It is even bigger than my hand! Ha ha. When I said to the waiter that I want the large size, the waiter like surprise to hear me saying 'large' size. He even asked me "Are you serious?" I was like so confident and said "yes". When the water came, I was like "Okay... I didn't think it would be THIS big! Ha ha. My friends were like "You really sure you can even finish this???" I replied "I have no idea." Ha ha!


This was the part after half an hour. Look at the glass. It's not even half right? Lolx! It really took me ages to finish this one whole glass and after an hour plus, I manage to drink it till the bottom but I did not finish it. My belly nearly burst because of this big and huge glass! Ha ha! Lolx! Nice experience by the way =)

No comments: