CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

7th Monthsary Baby :D I had lots of fun!


Happy 7th Monthsary Baby

I had a great time that weekend. Though our 7th monthsar
y date was suppose to be on the 24th but as you know that I'm not gonna be around. But good thing that I was around during that weekend :)

What did we do for our 7th Monthsary in advance?


Went out for a date. That's what both of us did (: With a couple
of friends too. We went out for movie, ate at Pizza Hut and not forgetting walking around the mall with lots of new shop lots in Bintang Mega Mall :D and also Have a drink in Starbucks Coffee :D Enjoy the pictures everyone :D


It was one of my best week ever. I had the chance to spent my time with her my baby and I really miss that moment ever since I came back to Kuching. I just wanna have her around my presence. I miss you a lot and I love you so much baby! Wish I could be right beside you again baby. I love you!

Happy 7th Monthsary Baby

No comments: