CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oh Miri! I love you so much :D

And here I'm back at home.. My lovely hometown :D I'm so happy that I'm back :D I'm gonna tell everything from the start alright (: The first thing when I get back Miri :D He he! When to toilet first. I want to pee already that time. Tak sempat go pee in the plane ba xp hahaha! lolx! Anyway, Consuelo and shaun pick me up from the airport (Thanks for picking me up :D) Haha! First food I ate... ROTI JOHN! Haha! I so miss roti john so much till buy it and bring home for dinner xp lolx! My first picture reach Miri :D Check it out!


See how simple I dress up when I get back miri.. Slepar Jepun...! Ha ha! Thanks shaun for taking our picture :D He he! Anyway, moving on to the next day... I study for awhile for my final exam (rajin ba me xp) Ha ha! I took a few pics with my dog :D He he! BBQ at my house! Ha ha! My friends came to the house for the barbecue :D There were Shaun, Brian, Bryan, Barry, Gwendolyn and Junius :D He he! Thanks for coming by the way. Weee! Ha ha! Check out the pictures alright!

My favorite car brand :)

My little dog and I :) I was studying then it came up to my lap and seat and as you can see.. so pampered you know. lolx!

My brother's friends car (: Kacak ba! XP

This is one of the food that we did for BBQ Haha! Big kan kan..? Fresh some more.. He he! Yummy :D

Absolute Raspberri.. Our liquor for the night :D I got pretty bad tipsy xp

Gwen and I.. It's been awhile since I took a picture with her. Miss her lots you know. Hehe!

Bryan... Aka TAMBI! hahaha! lolx!

All of us... Bryan, Brian, Junius, Gwen, Aylwin, Barry, Shaun, Myself and even Yeng yeng :D Ha ha!


THEODOROC... wtf! It's THEODORIC la! Apa la this sushi king people sent surat to me with spelling error on my name.. Idiot! Sot! Ha ha!

I'm excited and I'm happy... Ha ha! Hope you all enjoy it :D Hugs! Tata for now!

iloveyoubaby

3 comments:

Vesella Letcheva said...

wahh. ini bakal my aunt haa? santek santekkk. HAHA

Melinda!! said...

Theodoroc??? hhahahahaha... sakit prut me tetak... supArman Theodoroc.. hahaha

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

lolx! calie u melinda oink xp Bodo ba the sushi king ppl... Theodoroc la pulak.. lolx!