CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

lolx! I geram eh.. Lolx! Funny ba today and bored!

Apu... So bored eh! Doing nothing only me this. Online 24/7 eh! Dah la alone at home! Can go out.. But cannot.. Have to go online with my girlfriend. Paksa stay at home. Apu.. Bored like hell eh! I cut my hair today.. Haha! Told everyone that I cut bald.. Punya la fuzz everyone of them... Lolx! Can't imagine how their faces would be :P apa lagi my girlfriend.. Till don't wanna contact me if I cut botak :P Ha ha! But what to do. Hot ba... Ha ha! lolx! Don't contact.. Then paksa lor don't contact. Let see if she tahan don't contact me :P Ha ha! lolx! Anyhow, really bored eh! Seriously! nothing to do ba.. online jak keja... talk with Joanna Princess in facebook. Talk gila gila la. lolx! Ha ha! lolx! So crazy she ba :P Ha ha! Dah dah! Dunno what to do now! tata!

iloveyoubaby

No comments: