CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Which should I wear?

First of all.. As you all can see the picture above... It's my new Playez International shoe (: The other day I only took picture of the base shoe right. So now you can see how does it looks like from the top and the side? How is it? Hope it does look good though (:

I have a hard time thinking which shirt should I wear when I'm going out with my girlfriend. I know that appearance is not really important but hey... I just wanna look good. That's all (: Ha ha! So which shirt should I wear for me to go out this Saturday?

THIS?

OR

THIS?

Seriously.. I don't know which to wear.. Both looks pretty nice and I like both of it.. Quicksilver and Myth Skimboarding shirt... Quicksilver shirt just bought yesterday at the price of rm140 Plus xp... Myth Skimboarding shirt is the shirt of our skimboard crew (: So anyway, anyone who read this... Please.. Do give some suggestion on which shirt should I wear alright. Thank you so much! Really appreciate all of your help (: Tata for now!

1 Day To Go :D

iloveyoubaby