CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Barely could wait *geram*

Just another 2 more days to go back Miri...

Another 3 more days to meet my close friends...

Another 4 more days to finally meet my girlfriend...

And everything... I couldn't wait any longer. I just can't wait to get back and most importantly, I can't wait to meet my girlfriend. I just want to cuddle her as long as I could. I just can't stand not being in presence of her side. I just missed her very much and I can't wait to just walk beside her hand to hand. I miss the moment spending time with her since the last 6 months and I wanna feel the feeling of being in her presence and the hugs from her that I miss a lot.. The kisses that I've been waiting for and the look in her eyes that really sparkles even though there are no bright lights surrounding us. I just can't wait...

iloveyoubaby

No comments: