CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Continue my blog from where I stop the other day (: He he. The pictures which you all are about to see was taken the next day. Which is on Sunday (: Enjoy it!


As you all can see... All the pictures above was at Junius's house. Well... Basically I sleep over his house that weekend. On that Sunday, his cousin came to the house and we did lots of crazy stuff like playing guitar.. Laughing like crazy people.. hahaha! Lolx! There was 5 of us in the room and we were so loud with our voices and I played the guitar just to fill out the crazy environment :P Ha ha! lolx!


After that, we all went to Sushi King and eat there. Punya la mahal we paid. RM80 plus. Like.. Walao eh! Ha ha! lolx! Guess what, I paid use my voucher :P He he! Lolx! It was fun eating there :P Sushi and their wasabi :p Ha ha! lolx!


Later that same evening, mummy sent me a picture of her giving yengyeng mamam buah betik.. Or was it other buah.. lolx! I also don't know la :P Ha ha!


Look at the nerdy me :p Ha ha! I'm wearing specs currently... Bad eye sight I have already :S Hu hu! Oh well.. What to do... lolx! Does it look good on me? I look myself like a nerd who also look stupid :P lolx! Ha ha! That's all for now peeps! Tata!

iloveyoubaby

No comments: