CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

New shoe, Free food and huge smile for it :D


I bought myself a new shoe! Yeay! Ha ha! As usual... Playez International Brand :P He he! My one and only favorite skate brand shoes :D I bought it at the price of rm80 with 10% discount :D He he! Isn't it great :P I haven't use it yet though. I wanna buy a new shoe lace either red or white color then maybe I'll use it after buying the shoe lace :D He he!


Those pictures above was taken in Hilton Hotel. Basically we had our lunch there after my Education Fair (: And guess what... We ate there for free! Ha ha! The actual price we should pay was around rm70 plus but we did not pay a single cent. Reason... Well... The reason why is because I know the manager of that hotel and I used to work there. And yeah.. We had free meals for lunch :D He he. I had Sarawak Laksa with orange juice :) While my friend had Ayam pansoh with Honey dew juice. It was fun. Later that evening, we went for bowling. Just a single game though. After that, we went walking around waterfront just for the sake of filling in our boredness time. He he! Anyway, that's it for today's blog (: Ta ta for now :P oh yea, will be home alone this weekend. Uncle is going back to kampung while my aunt and her children go to KL. Sigh! Boredoom sure strikes me right now till Sunday night :S Anyhow, trying to enjoy myself if I can though. Ha ha! Hugs!

iloveyoubaby

No comments: