CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Back home for the Raya holiday :D

So yeah! Home Sweet Home! Finally back home once more. Quite happy though. So far, I only met a few of my friends though. I met Bryan Tambi and Brian Choo. The only two close friends only. The others haven't yet. Sigh! So bored eh! Dah la raya plans I got like nothing to do. Hmm... I haven't met by baby yet again... Haih! Anyway, share u all a few pics first alright (: Have fun!

Me and my little yeng yeng :P Ha ha! She was lying down. So I follow her style :P He he!


Becoming the Mask Murder with a huge katana! He he! I was bored and when I saw that sword, I immediately take the mask and then with the katana.. He he! lolx!

Anyhow, tonight is Raya eve. Gosh I have no plans at all. How boredoom! I want to go out with my friends but all of them are with their own friends. How ironic! Huhu! Anyway, that's it for today's blog! Ta ta! Hugs!

iloveyoubaby

4 comments:

Jobina said...

Met a few friends only?Well,you see me,I see you.We met each other!finally.haha xD

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

hahaha! jobbinna.. Finally rite! hahaha.. after a year we both be friends kan kan :P hahaha!

Jobina said...

yupe2.haha..eh manada.we memang friends laa. xP

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

hahaha.. lol.. i know.. bt we only become cyber friends de.. hahaha.. lolx!