CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Who do you prefer to listen on No boundaries by this two singers?

Adam Lambert



OR


Kris Allen

Okay, today's blog.. I'm going to talk about these American Idol Finale singers. Both of them sang the same song, "No Boundaries". I was wondering, which has the best voice on that song. From my opinion, Adam Lambert has a better voice on this song. I mean, he could sang till the highest pitch which almost have the same pitch as the legendary King of Pop Michael Jackson. No doubt that Kris Allen does have a great voice. But I still prefer Adam Lambert's voice on "No Boundaries". I Listen "No Boundaries" a few times and distinguish between Adam Lambert and also Kris Allen. So basically, I would prefer to listen to Adam Lambert's voice in "No Boundaries" better than Kris Allen.

So dear blogger reader, what do you all think? Which do you prefer? Adam Lambert or Kris Allen? Do give a comment about it (: Ta ta!

iloveyoubaby

No comments: