CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Have the courage to be strong

I pitied one of my friend. A good friend of mine. His name is Victor. After for years and finally he's single. It wasn't his fault (I guess). For 3 months, his girlfriend being so cold towards him and I think both of them end up going to a different path and not sharing the same path anymore. Of course veec something acts such a jerk, being so silly and everything but he's a good friend and I think I felt sorry to his girlfriend because she let go veec. Victor wasn't just a friend. He was a great friend. He may have bad personality but hey, everyone does have a bad personality isn't it? I mean, there's a lot different kind of people in this world and never ever judge a book by its cover. Know them before judging them by their character and personality when you look at them first time in your life. You'll never know what is his real personality. As for veec, he did said that mag is one "rare" kind of girlfriend and now that both of them are not together, veec lost that "rare" girlfriend of his. For my opinion veec, she maybe "rare" but you're unique in your own ways. Maybe you did not realize what is unique about it but eventually, you'll find it for yourself. I know you're one hell of a friend who is a great person in this world. Maybe it's not true to you but you never know what does my thought says. Maybe you're aren't the best but hey, you as a friend, a great friend who actually I respected in my life. You may be short, being such a jerk or sometimes selfish but to be honest.. Non of that matters because you're a friend who worth dying for and actually is great to have in my life. I respect by the way you respected me. You've help me a lot and I'd love to help you back as a return for everything ever since I've move to kuching. So veec, try not to get so depressed about it too much. Don't want you to change the way you were before, now and then. Anything, you have your friends around. Like what we always do. I help you and you help me alright

Anyway, last night I watch the movie Dance Flick. It was freaking hilarious! I was like laughing till I was out of my freaking breathe! Ha ha! Damn that movie did makes me go laughing till I cried. What a great and stupid movie :P Check out the DVD cover of Dance Flick Movie (:


Anyway, I guess that's it for now. Just try to help out my friend and cheer him up though. Hope it does help though veec (: Take care!

iloveyoubaby

No comments: