CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Been through for 8th months together. Going through another more decades and won't ever stop ♥



Gloria Baby... I Love you so much! 8th months being together are worth for all of my life. Baby, I keep on loving you more each day even though we hardly could meet each other. But I just love you so much though! Like really really love you! All the things we've been through with you all these while shows how much you're important to me. I really can't live without you anymore baby. I need you around in my life ever since we were together. Baby, I miss you so much. I miss your kisses, you cuddling me whenever we're together, holding hands with you. Everything! Sorry for all the argument, sorry for making you cried, sorry for making you sad or moody. Baby, nothing in this world that could ever make me feel how I felt towards you. Baby, I love you so much baby! Here's a poem for you baby :) Enjoy!

The Reason I Love You

I love you because you make me happy.
I love you because you make me feel safe and secure.
I love your smile.
I love the way you say my name.
I love the look in your eyes when you tell me you love me.
And how you laugh at me when I do something stupid,
when others would put me down.
I love the fact that when I'm around you I can be myself,
And not worry about what you may think of me,
Because I know you love me for who I am.
No matter what my faults may be.
I love being able to wake up with you by my side...
It makes my days better at night.
I love watching you sleep, hearing you take each breath, and
feeling your heart beat with the palm of my hand...
Reality hits that you are not a dream YOU ARE MINE.
I love the way you wrap your arms around me and hold me really tight,
Like there is no tomorrow
And I love the way I feel when your lips barely touch mine for a kiss,
The love and emotions that go through me at that moment are unexplainable.
I love your laugh.
I love hearing your voice.
I love that you get along with my family and friend,
No matter how much you dislike them, or who they are.
And hearing you tell me your stories,
You could tell them to me a thousand times,
And I will never get tired of them,
Because they are a part of you.

But the main reason I love you is because.....

You are you!

Happy 8th Monthsary baby! I love you so much! Muahxx! Missing you big time right now! You're my everything baby! Oh yea, the sleep part thingy is just an expression baby :P lolx! I love you damn much!

iloveyoubaby♥

No comments: