CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Welcome to the world of blog bro (:


Let me be the first person to give you a warm welcome to the world of blog bro (:

Welcome To The World of Blog To Theodore John Lingan

Have a fun and interesting time on blogging about anything. I'm sure it's fun. Ha ha! Share pictures would be helpful to the other bloggers as well (: He he!


Anyhow, a warm birthday wishes to Joanna Fong. Hope you enjoyed your birthday today princess (:


Happy 17th Birthday To Joanna Fong Yii Ting

Ha ha! What a short post and notes to a birthday girl and a new blogger :P Anyhow, I've downloaded quite a lot of songs and movies for my own excitement. He he! Latest movie I've downloaded was "Dance Flick". It's a funny movie which was act by The Wayans Brothers and my friend told me story about it. Gosh! By the way he told me. It sounded very freaking funny and I can't wait to watch it. Ha ha! Oh yea, I'm coming back to Miri this Friday 18/09/2009 for the hari raya holidays and I'm gonna be back till 27/09/2009 :) So hope to see everyone back home though especially you baby (: I can't wait! I guess that's if for now. Ta ta! hugs!

iloveyoubaby

No comments: