CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2009

我爱你,这是真理

I never regret saying those words to you because I always love you ever since we've been together baby (: I know that I misses you so much and like wise as in your position baby. I'm so glad we've made this far and I still want it to go on more longer than any thick story book (: I want our love life to be in a lot of chapters. A trillion chapters won't be enough. I want it to be infinity baby. I love you and I can't let you go anymore. Things you did to me, things I did to you and things we did together are always forever stuck in my life, my heart and my soul. I like every single moment now and then. I just love you so much baby :)


I don't know what else to say except for saying I love you baby. I've never realize something which is the truth. What is the truth that was mentioned? Is that I've never get bored looking at your face even though I've seen your face for a trillion times. Seriously, to me your face are something that I couldn't get bored of and I don't know why. I love you so much! Muahxx!

iloveyoubaby

No comments: