CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Things I've realize before but never bother to think about it

Yesterday night, I was about to go to bed. Then suddenly, I feel like browsing through all the pictures in my phone and started to make a slide show of it. While watching through all of the pictures, I finally realize that I was rich. I wasn't rich of money, jewelery, or even any properties but I was rich with friendship, families and beyond that.

I did realize that I was rich with all of that but I just did not bother to look at it in the first place. After half way watching the slide show, I finally realize that life is worth living for with all my friends, families and even with the love ones.

Every single pictures that I see in my slide show was amazingly could be such a memorable moment to be remembered for ages. I could not bare to see my friends or even families to disappear after all we've been through together no matter if it's a sad moment, happy moments and other any moments. Not being around in this world could change everyone's life even if it's only a person. If I were to be disappear for the rest of my life, basically, everyone would be sad, crying and other negative emotion. I know that my family and friends definitely be totally sad and depressed. I did imagine myself disappear in every single pictures that I've seen in the slide show and I said to myself "It would be ashamed if I'm not around in any of the pictures and it would be sad to see such a person not to be included in any of these pictures" I don't want that to happen.

I've determine my life that I would like to cherish every single moment and memories being with my family and friends. I've determine that I would live more than I would expected in this world.

Dear families, friends and love ones.

Thanks for all the memories that we've shared together. Sorry for the fights and all the argument. Thanks for the wonderful friendship that you all gave me. Thanks for accepting me part of your life and surrounding with lots of love and not forgetting for making me such a special person to all of you.

Love you all to the max!

No comments: