CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Everything I've got in my mind

According to my title for today's blog, I'm sharing everything what I've got today. Pictures of different times and date, place and situation (: So here are all of the pictures. Check it out!


The pictures above was taken at my kampung. I went back kampung last weekend from Saturday till Monday. He he! Got people passed away that week so I had to go back kampung to bring back the car rental which my uncle brought back to kampung. So I went to kampung use bus and then come back to kuching use the car rental. He he!


This is the proof that shows how bad was my internet connection last few days ago... Or was it last week. I forgot. Ha ha! Pretty bad eyh :S


This picture was taken last week on Wednesday morning when I had class on that day. I was using contact lens and then again I use my friend's glasses. Ha ha! Weird me Isn't it :P


Last Monday night I went to Jalan Song to buy burger and then have a drink with Junius and his cousin. It's almost a month I've not met them ever since I went back to Miri. Ha ha.


This is how Muffin sleep in the afternoon last few days ago. So cute! Ha ha! She's getting big! Especially her tummy. Seriously! Kuat makin aie. Ha ha!



My friend and I take a picture at this poll after we had a drink at the shop nearby my college. Ha ha! Nothing to do! lolx! This was taken just yesterday afternoon! Ha ha!


The same day after that, we took pictures together just for fun! Ha ha! Gila gila kerja eh :P

This was taken after we watch movie at MBO cineplex! Ha ha! It was traffic jam in the mall so we even sempat do stupid stuff! lolx! MBo cineplex is so awesome and huge! Ha ha! I like the new cineplex. It's fun! He he! Anyway, I guess that's it for today's blog!

Oh yea, I'm coming back to Miri tomorrow evening. Can't wait to go back and can't wait to meet my baby! I miss her so much and I'm going out with her on the 22nd of September! He he! Can't wait! I miss you baby! Muahxx! Ta ta!

iloveyoubaby

No comments: