CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"How lucky for him to be in her shoe.
Filling with romantic feelings together.
Spilling out those 3 small yet meaningful letter words every each day.
Sharing thoughts and secrets,
Making others wondering for their laughter.
Hand in hand by the seashore while having a long walk.
Smiling for no reason but has a beautiful meaning behind those sparkling eyes.
Neither she nor he wouldn't miss the world for being together."


This is a poem which I just wrote yesterday night while talking with my close friend. She was in a relationship and I find myself jealous because of her love towards her boy friend. So at the same time, I was thinking of my cousin who are having a relationship as well. He tell me everything about how awesome to be in a relationship and all sort of happy story. As my cousin and my close friend told me about being in love, I started to have an enemies around me. Those enemies that I'm referring to are couples. I don't hate the person. I just hate their love because their love keeps on making me feel jealous with lots of reason. I can't seems to be friendly with this "couple". I kind of started hating love ever since my friends keep telling their happiness having 'Love' around. I suck at loving people... I know that and I'm sorry that I can't help myself for hating "love" so much because I can't feel love until I am in a love relationship like other people are. If I can fell this "love relationship", I guess from that day onwards, I can be friends with "couples" rather than being enemies. Someone, please love me and I'll love you like you have never been hurt. It's a promise to you.

No comments: