CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Attending the wedding. Congratulation Paul Gregory and Bibianna :)

Sweetest congratulation to my friend Paul Gregory and his newly wed wife Bibianna :) I attended my friend's wedding yesterday evening. I'll let my pictures do all the talking alright... enjoy :)

Before I went to my friend's house.. I took a picture of myself.. See if it suits me or not :P

1st picture on the wedding day... My 2 best friend... Bernard and Agneas.

Me and Bernard.. Both Mirian. Ha ha!

Me and Agneas :)

Jefferson and Helini.. or was it Helni? lolx.. I forgot (my classmate pun pandai lupak) :P

The 3 boys :)

lolx.. In the car on the way to the wedding dinner (:

lolx!

The bride and the groom dance moment (:

Bibianna and Paul Gregory (: *congrats to both of you*

Makan makan... tengah lapar :P He he!

(:

Kingsway.. Drinking time :P haha!

The foods!

There goes Jefferson with his singing moment. lolx!

My friend's little sister.. who is drunk already.. See the beer on her hand... she keeps on giving me the beer and she didnt drink.. I'm the one who help to finish it.. lolx! sot that girl!

Friends (:

F.R.I.E.N.D.SAgneas with the bride

Both couple :P

lolx! sot sudah :P

The best friends

The girl best friend

The Mirian best friend (:

The 3 of us :D


Alright.. The picture below is the same story but different version.. So check it out :D

This is was the day I bought my shirt for the wedding... Ha ha! 70% off. Original prize is rm149++ less to rm44.70 :P

This was taken when we're on our way to the wedding dinner.. Rainbow.. Isn't it pretty :D

Couldn't forget to take the sun too u know :P

I kinda find this scene interesting.. Don't know why.. lolx!


Lost of chapter....


And again.. 1901! ahha.. lolx.. I ate twice at the same day.. hahaha.. 1st is regular size and then the 2nd time is great size.. lolx! yummy!

I got my 'P' License already :P yeahhoooooo!!!

lolx! Anyway, I guess that's it for now. Thanks for watching and reading it.. Hopefully it did make a little smile on your faces :) Ta ta for now :D loves!

No comments: