CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday to Junius Miguel & 26th Birthday to Jie Jie Shiela Ningkan (:

Junius dude.. Happy birthday (: I'll see you later in your little small birthday gathering. He he! Anyway, that boy is turning 18 today. He he. He's old :P (sendiri tak sedar) Ha ha! lolx!

Anyway, my biggest sorry to Bryan. I was being hatred on myself that time.. So yeah... I'm terribly sorry. Can't wait to meet you tomorrow. It's been awhile eyh... (:

Gwendolyn my darling... I'm flattered of what you've said in the message. I miss you a lot too and yeah.. No doubt about it. I WUVE you too (:

Joanna Princess... for you i will <3>

And as promises to all my readers... I told you before that I'm gonna post few pictures right.. well.. Here goes (: enjoy it alright!

My gorgeous girl Amanda Ningkan (:

Main Judi :P Ha ha! from left to right: Gary (the leg part only we can see) :P , Wilfred, Uncle Nelson, Bobo (Don't know his real name but that's what they call him) and Delson a.k.a Dell (:

Cousin Gary (: He he! He's a crazy cousin I tell you. He look matured but hell yeah he's totally crazy being such a childish. lolx!

Amanda and Jane Mujan. I wasn't expected to see Jane at my cousin's house. Ha ha! So now I know what surprise that my cousin was talking about to me. lolx!

Jie Jie Shiela (: Apparently, It's a birthday too today (: She's turning 26 today. So yeah....
Happy birthday Jie Jie Shiela (: Mua Love you muchy much! :D

Where there's glen, Joey and myself taking pictures being such a camwhore in the shopping mall :P

lolx! not enough yet :P hahaha!

Geramnye I tengok dia tidur malam tu. She looks so cute when she's sleeping (: I asked her to go sleep in her room and she doesn't want pulak. Instead of that, she wants to watch tv but in the end she fall asleep again. Mauk tidak mauk.. Just let her be la. Ha ha!

Well, there you go (: Hope you all like it and yeah! I definitely had fun on that particular weekend. (: Those are the people who kidnapped me at Saturday noon till Monday noon. lolx! PENJAHAT tapi very good this penjahat. Give me food, drinks, and all the good stuffs. Ha ha! Not only that.. This penjahat send me to college even because I have class on Monday morning. Ha ha! lolx! I guess that's it for now! I love you all! Muahx!!!

No comments: