CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

World turns 24/7, 356 days and 12 months... And there is still lots of things going by :)

Hello bloggie readers :) hehehe.. Sorry for not updating my blog as often as before.. It's not that I'm busy.. It's just that I don't wanna update it everyday like how i used too before. Things change... People change too.. and I surely gonna change my life style... Since 'others' change their life style... Some become so irritating.. some become so proud that they even forget their own friends and even roots. Oh well... let them be.. I don't give a shit anymore... Anyway, today I'm gonna let my pictures do all the talk alright.. So enjoy :)

John patah tangan ler.... JUST KIDDING!!!! Nurse can even tipu ppl by baluting their hands.. lolx!

John won gold medal for 4x100m somewhere in kl there... lol!

1901!!! Who doesn't like it.. 1 of the best hotdog foods can be eaten by everyone! :P

There goes my new skate... SCRATCH!!!!

The singer above are so-called Elvis Presley... But seriously... Their voice are really like Elvis! Adore their voices! He he.. 1 of them is my uncle.. yippie!

Biggie biggie big apple and donuts!!! ha ha.. I'm sure someone who is reading this blog right now are so jealous because I had the chance to eat this delicious food :P Ha ha! Especially u kan gwen syg :P hahaha!

Lolx! Anyway, that's all for me right now.. He he... Oh oh... This Saturday I'm gonna attend my friend's wedding... So yeah... Gonna be a bit busy and and... I NEED BLACK LONG SLEEVE SHIRT :S Ta ta!

No comments: