CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Kidnapped Much?

Whoa.. So many update already :P hahaha! Anyway, sorry I didn't went online these few days.. I just got 'kidnapped' :P hahhaa! lolx! I've not went back home since that Saturday.. Today then I go back home. lolx! My cousin kidnapped me to her birthday party. Apa lagi la... Berjudi la... berdrinking la... (I wonder if there is any words as in berdrinking..?) lolx! Ha ha! Anyway, it was fun and hell yeah I love it much! Oh oh.. I've not seen my cousin in quite awhile though.. and not only that.. I got a surprise from my cousin.. Guess what it is...? I met JANE MUJAN! HA ha! so long didn't met her eyh... Wow! So many things we both talk till other people thought that we both were couple. Ha ha! calie calie! :P hehehe.. Anyway, I'll post the picture sooner or later alright. Wait till I get back my laptop.. Now my laptop is under servicing.. So yeah.. Have to wait.. And hell yeah i miss my freaking laptop :S huhu... Erm... What else again ho.. Oh yea.. My cousin's house is so freaking near to my college and even my friend's house.. I was like...'Wtf! If I know.. I would have gone there for so long already.' Ha ha! Nevermind... atleast there's a good thing there happen ma.. He he! I miss them already eh :S huhu! It's been awhile we've been gathered around like that.. Oh yea.. got this friend of my cousin... He talks to me bout my studies and how am I doing with it... And he said that he want to recruit me into a audit firm company.. I was like...WOW! hahha! Im flattered bt I rejected the offer.. I still wanna study.. that's my excuse.. And I told him that If I finish study already and if I need help on looking for Job.. I'll give a call to him (: I was really surprise.. Am I that really good? lolx! Ha ha! Dah la the person that give me the offer is chinese.. Like... WOW! Ha ha! Anyway, that's it for now.. and yeah.. I love you everyone! Ha ha! ta ta!

To whom it may concern... Maybe the long notes that you wrote is for me... Maybe you hate me for being such cold hearted to you on texting you and till you right that note.. Well.. I take that as a compliment.. I don't really bother if it does hurts me because previously you did hurt me a lot and I can't help it at all.. So yeah.. Thanks... So I'm only guessing that the person you're saying is me...

I'm the one you refering "Sprinter to him"

No comments: