CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Unrated post! Serve you right!

What a boredoom! Seriously.. It's been like a boredoom day today... I most hate to be at home most of the time when there isn't any class. I would do NOTHING at all except for going online the whole day while waiting for the time to reach 5pm. 5pm go skateboarding ma... After 2 hours or 3.. Go back home. Makan and mandi done. I go online again... Sigh! So bored eh. I rather go to class arr... Even if its for few hours only (though it's bored too) but hey. At least there's someone for me to talk with rather than being so alone...

Oh yea.. I did this quiz thingy... And I got the answer "Fear to be alone". I like that answer. Wanna know why? It's kinda true. Because I don't like to be alone. But foremost... I am always alone. Which I hate the most. Text messages pun like those people I wish to message, they won't reply. Pathetic kan? Oh well.. I get used to not having any reply anymore. I rather ignore my phone recently. Much better kan?

Anyway, recently... I'm giving back a favor to those who ignores me much. Well, since you all always did to me (and you have no idea how it hurts so much) So I'm giving back these reaction back to you all who did ignore me.. For instant... Last time you all seldom reply my messages and even don't bother to call me. So yeah... I'm doing that back at YOU! I don't care if I hurt you all wan feelings. Because I'm just doing the same thing you all did to me before. I want you all to feel the same painful feelings that I felt before. What's my reason..? I'm gonna tell you my reason. My reason is to let you all realize that no matter how busy you all, you all still can give a short call or spent atleast a few mins texting to tell a little much things bout you all lately. I'd feel very happy that you all do that.

For now, I'm gonna make your life more miserable than my life you did before. It's like how I did to Bryan Benny. Just take note. Want me to say those people who I'm talking about? Don't wan lah! I dun want to make you all malu. If I'm so mean... I'm gonna put you all wan names arr... Well.. that's all for now.. You know who you all are... So keep that in mind!

No comments: