CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

up-to-date


Yeah.. For you and only you :) To show you how bad I feel for... Not keeping up-to-date on your blog since the month of March up till now... Not giving you any birthday wishes on your 16th birthday... And all foremost... Not giving you my precious thanks for being so sweet and even saying that my name deserve to be in your blog. "I'm glad that I've got a friend like you"... That phrase in my text message that you send to me sure craft a smile on my face (:

1st of all...

Melinda...

Happy BELATED 16th Birthday on 11/05/2009

Really didn't mean to not write it in my blog.. Usually I'd write a birthday wishes to my friends in my blog.. So yeah.. To make it up to you... One day.. I belanja you makan k :) I promise.. Make sure you remind me bout sponsoring you mamam okay? :D He he

2nd...

Hell yeah Melinda...

CIBAI THAT PERSON! Ha ha!

If got meet that person, We both go sunat him (If its a boy) and If its a girl... We make everyone hates her that no one wants to marry with her :P Ha ha! I'm such a mean guy right now.. lolx! :P And Melinda.. I know that you know that no one knows I read every single story in your blog.. You should be lucky.. I mean.. Not much people would read the whole story in any of your blog and even mine :P Ha ha! lolx..
Anyway, I guess that's it for now...

happy Belated 16th BIRTHDAY MELINDA :D

8 comments:

Melinda!! said...

lol..Job...u didn't have to publish a special post for me.. n don feel bad bout forgetting my bday.. alright?? =) u sure did made me laugh while texting you. =D okay since u said so..won't want u to feel much more bad if I say no need to sponsor me. sunat? sure...Dr. Job on duty. hehe.. assisting nurse, Melinda. lol... THANK YOU! =)

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

haha.. lol... its a must for me u know :P make u laugh while texting u? I did? lolx.. uhh.. thanks? Ha ha! Dr. Job On duty and Missy Melinda on duty to help out :P hahhaa! lolx!

Melinda!! said...

yup...u sure did... shocked to see so many omg in d msg.. hehehe I wonder what clinic is that.. lol...

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

hahahaa..lol.. ok ok :P hahaha! u dunno what clinic de ha? :P lolx... wanna knw the clinic name... "clinic Job dan Melinda" Motto of the clinic "sunat sampai putus" :P hahhaaA!

Melinda!! said...

lol... specially for cibai peoples... hehehehe... sunat n then ooopppsss...terputus la pula... hehehe

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

hahaha.. lol.. true true :P hahaha! lolx! :P alamak! terputus sudah :P hahaha1

Melinda!! said...

aduh aduh... sorry tak dapat sambung.. hahahaha... see...both of us start go crazy ardy... ish3 =P

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

hahaha.. lolx.. i know rite.. jadi gile la pulak.. u la start 1st.. itu la :P hahaha! XP