CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Pretty much fine :D

Hey bloggie.. I know that I said the other day was my last time going to do blogging post. But something just help me out with my troubles. And I'm really really glad that she did help me out though. Last week, things happen like totally crazy. Lot of things happen that freaking week. But after a friend of mine help me out, I was totally relief.

Jobina.. Thank you so much. You help me realize that I was forgetting someone so much important in my life. Which is God... I guess If you did not told me bout it or even sent me some words from the bible and not forgetting the awesome and goosebumps vids about 'God' is always there.. Something like that... I would have forgotten him and would be not posting another blog here (: So yeah..

THANK YOU JOBINA MEI :)

"thanks to Theodoric Job. he is my hero of my everyday life :) he understands more than anyone, the best of giving advices, and cheers me up when im always down. i seriously dont know what to do without you. thanks for always been there for me when i need you. ily!"

This was written by Gwendolyn Rinai (: You're so sweet darling!

Well, Gwen darling.. You know that I'll be there for you no matter what, how and when right. I've promise that since we get close to each other :) So yeah.. ily too babe :)

To everyone.. Who needs my help as well.. I'll be there.. That's my words... You need me.. I'll be there.. You need some cheering up... I'll do that.. and I will not forget you all as long as you all won't forget me. Alright? (:

As a return from you all after I helo you all.. I just want YOUR FRIENDSHIP as a return to me :) Alright! anyway, that's all for now! love!

No comments: