CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Congrats to Jobina TYM and Theodoric Job Lingan (:

Congratulation to Jobina for Passing her Table test *round of applause* I bet she's like happy COW right now! Ha ha! lolx!

Congratulation to MYSELF too! Ha ha! I Passed my JPJ Test yesterday morning till evening.. It's like a real long day for me yesterday. I had my JPJ test for Car and Motorcycle. Well, I did good and I passed it as well.. Now license "P" got already (: He he...

Not only that... I wanna congratulate MYSELF for passing 1 of the college subject which is MANAGING FINANCE. I A's it pretty good! Highest in my batch some more! I got 92% for it (: Ha ha! Awesome eh..? :D He he!

I guess that's it for now. Nothing much to talk and yeah... Ta ta for now...

CONGRATULATION

JOBINA

&

THEODORIC

No comments: