CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Five months with her and going great ♥


You and I are like the angels of heaven
and demons of hell.

Still there is no boundaries for us to be loved.

Even though both of us are far apart,
But I still love you like the first time I fall for you.

I've been missing you a lot,
And I will always be missing you.

I know that it's so hard for the both of us,
But as long as we are still together,
Things would be fine.

Although the walls are so hard to climbed,
But one day,
I know that we still can reach to the top.

No matter what are the difficulties in front of us.
Just as long as we both stick together,
And everything would be easy to accomplish.

I'm sorry for the argument,

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding,

I'm sorry for doubting your love,

I'm sorry that I don't trust your words,

I'm sorry that I make you cried,
and sometimes till you cried to sleep.

I'm sorry that sometimes I get mad at you for such a stupid fight,

I'm sorry that I couldn't be there went you needed me too,
that the fact I could only be there once or twice.

I'm sorry that I make you misses me too much,

I'm sorry for disappointing you,
and for all of that,

I'm sorry for everything.

I hope that you still love me like the first time you loved me baby (: Hope you liked what I wrote for you (: love you so much! Muahxx! Hugs and kisses to you (: You're one of my hapiness in my life (:

Happy FIVE months Anniversary Baby

iloveyoubaby♥

No comments: