CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Sleep over at her cribs! (:

Yeah! I sleep over her cribs that weekend (: ha ha! I had lots of fun. lolx! For example, Transformer at the park and passing the highway! lolx! Seriously, it was hilarious and everyone was looking at us with those Transformer head! lolx! I'll give you all full pictures of Saturday and Sunday (: Check it out! :D

Before I sleep over her house, I chat with Gloria Choo (: Hehhee! 2 pics of her. So check it out as well (:


Webcam (: The weather was so hot! So I decided to open my shirt while chatting with her. Ha ha! lolx!

There goes the Lesbo start! ha ha! Wait! She's my lesbo! Gloria is my lesbo! Buzz off!

Sushi King moment :P


Here comes the sushi train :P

Yummy eh! Seriously! It's so delicious. Especially when we mixed with Wasabi :P haha!

Squid :P He he! One of my fav actually. He he!

When the night are out on the sky, we started to become so maniac creatures! lolx!


Miguel with the Transformer head :P

Pretended to be 'Hunter' in the game of Left 4 Dead. Ha ha!

Promoting Starbuck middle of the night :P Ha ha! lolx!

Miguel with his retarded face. lolx!

Miguel was copying the statue above us. And I was looking at his armpit :P lolx! Pretty much smelly :P Ha ha! Joking dude!

Tengah posing maut that wan. Menda menda. lolx!

'Hunter' is coming dude! lolx!

Thinking hard what to do next. lolx!

Merajuk dia.. Had to do something to make her smile after that :p lolx!

Tengah dating ba him. Dating with his phone :P lolx!

Acting as part of the amazing race :P Ha ha!

What a huge nose! lolx!

Take #1

Take #2. Okay perfect! Wait... I look short! Damn!

And there we pointed different places but everywhere are stars around us (:

Job and Desiree (Jobby and Menda)

Buat buat terkejut only this :P Ha ha!

This... I have no idea what is he doing actually. Lolx!

Sah ngam jadi the biggest pig! lolx!

He he. Wanted to go down from the statue but take our last picture on top :P Ha ha!

4 times the peaces that they gave :P

Home, take picture with transformer. Girl transfomer uuu :P Ha ha!

Second time taking picture with the lady transformer :P

Belalak nya tok :P ha ha!

Again.. lolx! Ha ha!

Well, there you go. Hope you all enjoy it. I know I do enjoy my weekend. He he. New update coming up soon. Most probably tomorrow (: He He. Ta ta for now!

iloveyoubaby

No comments: