CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sunday post!

The Borneo Sunday post! lolx! It got nothing to do with the Borneo post actually. It's just a title for my blog today and what have I done last Sunday with my friends (: He He. As usual. Pictures more to come below (: Check it out!

The pig sleeping snoringly.. Not Silently.. Lolx! Seriously.. He snored :P Ha ha!

Wake up alu la use that transformer helmet and take pictures. lolx! Sikda kerja. Dah la not yet berus gigi gik. lolx!

Jojo Seafood.. Jojo Princess... Since when you got your own seafood? lolx! Ha ha!

Miguel and I just finish carry up heavy stuff to bring back home. It was so hot so I drove with my head out of the window till reach home. lolx!

Lutongnian reunion? lolx! at Boulevard (Bululebat) Kuching xp

Seberang Culture Inn and someone tengah nak buat project but tak jadi because kena kacau :P Ha ha!

see the background, behind there is Culture Inn lor. Ha ha! lolx!

At night go Ngirup. Just for fun. We ordered 4 bottles of Tsingtao that night (:

Release all the tension at home with the studies. Ha ha!

Call one of our friend that night and asked him to come to that place. Unfortunately, Brolin is in Miri and we are in Kuching. Lolx! Ha ha!

Muka dah tuka 3 of them. He he. Mabuk kot :p lolx!

Cheers! This cheers was for Niang Aaron's Birthday (:

All do their own posing. Kacak la :P Ha ha! lolx!

I forgot what were we talking about. He he. lolx!

I was on the phone with my uncle (I guess) and there Miguel put all those Tsingtao sticker on my shoulder. Sot! Ha ha! wait you Miguel. You see I put more sticker to your face when you sleep arr :P ha ha! lolx!

There... Ha ha. hope you all enjoy though (: He he. Anyway, yesterday I just receive 2 of my result. He he. I Like the marks but so alang-alang wan. lolx! Anyway here is the 2 subject result.

Managing Finance : 78% grade B

Business Taxation : 82% grade A

So alang-alang right? Sigh! Anyway, I kinda feel happy with my business taxation marks though. Because it was one of the hardest exam I ever had. I mean, it took me like 3-4 weeks to study that SHIT and still I found it hard to scored though. That's why I was kinda surprise when I get my result yesterday. Ace it pretty good! Ha ha! lolx! I'm being hyper right now! lolx! Anyway, that's all for now. Ta ta (: He he. loves!

iloveyoubaby

No comments: