CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Gawai 2.o.o.9 (:

Hello everyone! Ha ha! Happy gawai to everyone! Hope you all had lots of fun yeah! I know I do. Ha ha! Anyway, There too many words to say it out but I don't know which is the rights words to be spoken. So I'll let my pictures do all the talking alright! He he...

P/S: YOU NO LONGER THE FRIEND THAT I KNOW!

This blog post is especially for Jobina Mei (: he he! She has been waiting for my update quite awhile already. ahahaha! lolx! enjoy it!


















































So there you go (: hehe.. I didn't organize the pictures in order so yeah. I'm sorry yeah. Hehe. Hope you all did enjoy it tho! He he! Ta ta! Pig HEAD FOR EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Jobina said...

the guinea pig so kiuttt. xD

woah..u guys sembelih the babui~~~~ o.o
nyeheheh

wuuu~ rainboww =D

haha

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

hahahhaa.. i know rite.. its so cute.. i forgot what was its name already.. hahhaa!

yeah! babui sembelihan :P hahaha! lolx! fun wor :P its like killing ppl :P lolx!

i know rite.. I was like otw to kpg.. saw the rainbow... i asked my bro to take the rainbow pic. hehehe!