CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I wish I could be there for you

This post is especially for my dearest...

Daniella Consuelo Dan

She have been admitted in the hospital since last Monday till today. I think she have been discharge out from the hospital now. But still doing some test on her regarding her sickness that occurs. Anyway, I told her that if I were in KL, I would accompany her all day and night in the hospital and being worried sick as well. As I promised her that I'll be there for her when she's in trouble. If I had a week holiday, I would have gone to KL right at that moment when she told me that she was in the hospital. Anyway, I just hope that you're doing okay and I'm here to pray real hard till you recover. Everyone is worried sick and I know that everyone is trying to go to KL just to accompany you dear. But for now, we couldn't do that because of transportation. Sigh! Why does KL have to be so freaking far! Stupid idiot donkey Kong! Then again the air ticket so freaking expensive!

Lol! I'm being such an hatred right now because of being worried too much. I can't really sleep actually but I did dream something stupid though. lol! Anyway, get well soon yeah dear. Give me up-to-date for your condition alright. Hugs!

Get Well Soon Consuelo!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

:( so sad. hopefully she's fine.

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

yea... she's gonna be fine.. she's a strong girl... (: thanks tho princess (: