CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

This feeling isn't right for me

I kinda feel that after every movie I watch, it doesn't matter if the movie is romantic, horror, murder or anything... It's just don't feel right. I'll explain more in details after I showed you some pictures. Have fun looking at the pictures (:

Doesn't it look something censored? lolx! Turtle making love :P Ha ha! I still wonder, how does turtle make out? I mean, doesn't the shell is their barriers on making love? lolx! Think about it xp

After class, we went to this place called gifts and pack... or the either round..? I forgot. lolx. There's such lots of nice things in their... And we could even actually customize our own stuff if we want too (: He he!

Going to party? lolx! Not exactly.. Just love to take pictures. That's all. Ha ha. Being such a vain :P

Entrance to that shop. So creative the owner of that shop. Lots of sticker thingy in that shop. Ha ha!

Look at that elephant thingy.. It is actually a water refill thingy. I don't know how do people call it though. Ha ha! Anyway, It's kinda funny though because exactly on top of that water refill, there's this patung like seating on top of it as if it was in a toilet lolx!

There.. Hope you all do like it (: He he... and oh oh.. I've download like tons of songs already. One of the band I've download was All Time Low (recommended by Sheena) thanks darling (: Loving their songs :D He he... Next album was Lenka and loving the song called The show (: He he... Besides that, I've download a few latest movie for instant; Friday the 13th, X-men origin and others (: He he. Still watching it though. Lots of movie to be watch. He he.

Anyway, continue on my 1st and main objective of my blog today. Like I told you all... The feeling that I'm having right now isn't right for me at the moment. In the middle of watching the movies that I've downloaded, I felt that something is missing and not around me. I miss the feeling of her hug... I miss the feeling of her kisses and most of all... I miss the feeling being around with her while hugging and singing towards her. And here I can't feel any single thing that we've done before. I just wanna feel that kind of feeling once more as how I felt before. Wanting to go back but I just can't. I wanna list those thing that I miss doing with her and the things that she did to me.

#1 Hugging
#2 kissing lips and cheek
#3 Holding hands
#4 Walk side by side
#5 Laugh together
#6 Smiled together
#7 Her head laid on my shoulder in the cinema
#8 Her legs on my lap while watching movie
#9 The way she pinch and kick and anything that hurts me which I like that she did that
#10 Last but not least, being around with her

Yeah... Actually there's more but I don't wanna bother to write all because I bet... It is so long and I can go all day long with lots of numbers listed of things that I misses so much. Anyway, that's it for now. So yeah... Have fun (: loves! Ta ta!

iloveyoubaby

No comments: