CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy 20th Birthday Aaron Bian Balang!

Happy 20th birthday Aaron!

Time passes so fast and now it has been 4 years since you walk through does light that leads you to god. It's sad that you've move on to the next level. But I'm happy that you're in a good place which everyone wants to be... Oh well, if you were here, I bet the world would be different. Like what people usually said.. "A person can change everyone's world even though they change just a little things in life". Well, it does change everyone's world. A slight change can make others life totally different and unexpected.

Anyway, there's a video which Esther Ruran tagged me into (Facebook), when I saw that video, I felt like really really sad... I even cried after watching the video. I can't stand anymore so I cried. I was at Starbuck with my friends. It was middle of the night. After watching that video, I went out from starbuck and cried. Like, I don't want to let other people to see.

Anyway, Amanda Desiree Lim, thanks for your careness about me being sad. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend. Though I just knew you like a week or two, but you're such a sweet friend. I owe you big time (:

Anyway, that's it for now. Ta ta...

Happy 20th Birthday Aaron Bian Balang (:

2 comments:

the dark and bright side of my life said...

hey...we all miss him too...i've cried so many times and laugh when i watch that videoclip..wish that he is still here with us.. but i know we'll see him again..

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

esther.. i know... I just can't wait to meet him that's all... It's just felt like yesterday he was around...