CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Random life today. So it's TGIF! Yeay!

So yeah.. It's Friday and thank god! Ha ha! I wanna go out! But don't know when and go where :s stupid unplanned head of mine. Anyway, just to shared some pictures with everyone (: Enjoy it!

He was working. And at the mid of working at offshore, he sempat catch fish ar.. stupid.. but hell that fish is pretty big! Ha ha! lolx!

My wife and my daughter xp. Ha ha! Okay. That was a joke alright. The little girl is my principle's daughter and hell yeah she looks so cute. Geram I see her. Every time I meet her. Confirm I pinch her cheek. ha ha! and the girl on my side is my consultant. Which also I call her sis (: He he! she fun and pretty awesome person! He he!

Okay.. see those names above? NoDaMe is my name in Left 4 Dead game. And I was dead! whoa! Ha ha! lolx! Cool! :P

This was taken DURING class. Ha ha! My lecturer was in front and here I am busy becoming so vain in taking pictures. lolx!

and again.. Vain pretty much. lolx! Ha ha!

I was closing my eyes and my friend took my picture. lolx.. I look pretty ugly here. Seriously. Ha ha! lolx!

And there is Consuelo on bed in the hospital. She's doing well so far (:

Skate boarding! Ha ha! lolx! Sempat take pictures too (: Me likey! lolx!

Seriously.. Thank God It's Friday. I need some good weekend this week. Tired of locking myself at home and online 24/7. Sigh! And It's freaking HOT! ARGH!!! Ta ta! lolx!

No comments: