CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

3 days and still counting till the last day

Well, I got 3 days left in Kuching before I go back to Miri and which I am so excited to go back because I'm still missing my hometown, my family and friends and most of all, I totally miss Consuelo. She's one of the best things happen in my life. I could cry, I could laugh and I could even be anything by just hearing her voice. For me, it's a good thing and I have no idea why. Gwennie, thanks for saying that we both look cute together. I really appreciate it much. Really I do. Love you lil Gwenne :) Anyway, chinese new year is just around the corner and I'm wishing all my chinese friends 'Gong Xi Fa Cai' and 'Ang pau na lai' (hope i said the ang pau thingy correctly) Ha ha! Very best happy chinese new year to my Princess Joanna Fong, oink oink Melinda Law, Jobby Jobina and Glowiaya Gloria ;) tata for now!

No comments: