CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The sound of her voice

Saturday 17 January 2009.

I feel like a disaster occurs in my heart. I don't know why. I felt so angry without any reason. I felt sad maybe of missing her a lot. I don't know either. Wandering around try to think of something that could calm me down but I just can't because I couldn't even think straight. How pity am I right? When night falls, I went out with my friend for a drink and I still have the bad mood and feelings. As I went back home after having a drink with my friends at the coffee shop, I went in the room trying to cool down. I suddenly felt like crying so hard. As I called her, hearing her voice makes me happy immediately and I end up sleeping calmly :) Thanks dear. I guess I just miss you too much.

No comments: