CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Update asked from Lil Jac Jac :P

So here's another new update which was asked by someone. So, I got like left another 1 more day in Miri and It's kinda sucks because I have to leave once more. Huhu.. Anyway, Friday is the day when my siblings play badminton and I join them played today. It's kinda fun though and I did win a few games :P ha ha! Oh yea, speaking about the days. Last Wednesday, Barry, Lanie, my brother and I went to SMK Lutong and there is a MAJOR changes in that freaking school! Damn! haha! Anyway, It's kinda cool though. Meet my formal teacher and my principle as well. Ha ha! Went to the canteen during the student's recess and we met Joanna, Shaleen, Brian and others la (who I am lazy to named it already) :P Ha ha! After that, we went to the toilet. Toilet even changes man! Ha ha! lolx! I accidentally met Jessica Ramas, Gloria Choo and Karen (a friend of gloria). Was so suprise to see them and they were as suprise as I am :P Ha ha! lolx! That Wednesday we went out the whole day and I went back home a few minutes before 5pm. Well, nothing special actually. Just the "dudes" hang out day :P Ha ha! tata!

No comments: