CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Wondering thoughts

Hey to all my blog reader. Anyway, as usual I'm updating my blog and I had a few interesting stories to talk about today. The day was Friday 23/Jan/2009 and I had a lot of things going on from morning till dawn. In the morning, I woke up at 9am and then I went online immediately. I was playing poker online and my dad was just beside me. I suddenly remember about a necklace which I bought for Consuelo for her 16th birthday. So I talk about this necklace to my dad and my dad cut my line. He started to talk about his necklace which he is using it right now. It's an superficial energy necklace. Guess what.. That necklace really does contribute superficial energy. I at first didn't believe my dad about this energy thingy and then he asked me to touch my toe. Try to reach and I can but I was trying hard to reach my toe. So and then I use my dad's necklace.. Which is the superficial energy necklace. As soon as I wore it, I tried to touch my toe once again. I was amazed that I could touch my toe without forcing myself. I could reach it totally easy and It was so cool! Here's a picture of it.

The Superficial Energy Necklace

NEXT...

In the afternoon, I went out with Consuelo and It's kinda a date. So I went to Parkson about 12.30pm. While waiting for Consuelo to reach, I walk around in Parkson and took a few pictures. So surprise to see myself get lost in Parkson. Lolx! Ha ha! Anyway, about 2pm then Consuelo reach Parkson and we went to KFC. Makan2 :P Ha ha! Consuelo took a few of my pictures while I was eating. And I really look weird in the pictures. Lolx! After we ate.. We walk around Parkson for awhile and Consuelo and I wanted to do a temporarily tattoo but unfortunately we didn't. So I was about to walk Consuelo to Dynasty hotel and before we went out from the entrance, we bumped to a few of my friends (well actually a lot la). We stop for awhile and took to them for 5 mins. More or less like that la. (Skip the walking part to the hotel with Consuelo)... After that I went to meet Brian Choo and the others who I bumped too that afternoon. They bring me play bowling and I agreed. I didn't realise that Gloria was there and I got all speechless after that... :S We played 2 games on bowling and went to Mc Donald for a drink. Here's a few picture we took while I was with Consuelo...

Was in the middle of eating and Consuelo took my ugly picture. Lolx!

Consuelo took her own photo with my phone :)

Jobby and Consuelo

Thirdly,

After eating at Mc Donald, I decided to have a temporarily tattoo and Bryan Benny Joined me to have a temporarily tattoo as well :P Below here is a few pic of us. Ala-ala real tattoo :P

Gangster ba Bryan with his 'real' tattoo

The girl who do both of our tattoo

Macam Benar jak muka Bryan :P

Me and my tattoo designer :P Ha ha!

Forthly,

After we're done with those so-called-tattoo, we went to Boulevard and as we reach boulevard... We did something crazy and funny especially me. Jackass Miri is back on its own town! Ha ha! We went to the arcade premises and play games after that we went walking around and we join kids watching tv. lolx! Not only that, I pretend to be a semenanjung people and looking for a shoe in the wrong premises. lolx! It was totally Hillarious and we laugh like hell!

Eksen main arcade Jak tok :P Mentang-mentang dah ada tattoo ba :P

Dillon, Nazim and I join the kids to watch Dragonball story at SPEEDY XP

Skati point only me. :P Ha ha!

Last but not least...

Bryan Benny sleep over my cribs and we played poker the whole night till 6am. Lolx! Thanks for reading and hope all of my blog reader enjoy it :) Tata!

No comments: