CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kenapa? Mengapa?

It's my first time writing my title of my blog in Malay language. So it's kinda weird and I don't really care. Anyway, I just don't know why but I guess that you've shown me secara tidak langsung. I punya comment you tak reply tapi when comes to other people's comment, you balas comment they all. I pun tak faham sangat kenapa dan mengapa tapi I agak-agak only la yang I'm not that important at all and I rasa as if you rasa I tak deserve you kan? Tak tau la but it kinda hurts my heart and I tak nak pedulikan this problem but the thing is, Bagi I, susah sangat I nak lepaskan hati I yang penuh dengan honesty. I nak kata yang I ni blind... Tak la juga. You're always in front of my eyes and I can say that you're the one who is blind trying to look for perfection which is the fact that PERFECTION doesn't exist in this world. Tiap kali when you reply message orang lain kan, I was wondering.. Why don't you reply my message even for once? Why can you reply other people's message and not mine? Like I said, I tak la important sangat bagi you kan? Is that what you're trying to say? I tanya you message with who? You say with your friends asking about work... When I asked how come you can reply their message? I thought you're out of credit? You're answer was unbelievable... "My credit very very very low. I terpaksa message them about work" and you were texting with a few people... Of all the people, why can't you reply my message? You always have lots kind of excuses and I just don't really bother it because it does hurt me you know. Apatah lagi my comments. ahh~~~

No comments: